If you have a complaint about the ownership of a picture or text, please contact me (juanribera@telefonica.net) directly and I will be sure to remove it at request as soon as possible.

lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009

Las casas de Momus


Momus descubre el Google Streetview y busca todas las casas donde ha ido viviendo a lo largo de su carrera musical, relacionando las casas con sus amantes y discos.




Pego aquí mi periodo favorito de su carrera


Date range: From 1985 to 1990. Address: 38 Draycott Place, Chelsea, London SW3 (Map)


Albums: The Poison Boyfriend, Tender Pervert, Don't Stop The NightNotes: I took over from my french girlfriend a tiny ground room facing Bray Place, and stayed there for five years. The top end of the King's Road was just a stone's throw away. I was poor, but this part of London was rich. I wasn't very successful, but this is where I'd have been living if I'd hit the bigtime. It was weird. I spent most afternoons up at South Ken pretending to be french

No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog

Datos personales

Mi foto
contact: silvinaberenguergomez@gmail.com