If you have a complaint about the ownership of a picture or text, please contact me (juanribera@telefonica.net) directly and I will be sure to remove it at request as soon as possible.

martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

Marvin Gaye - Love starved heart / It's a desperate situation



Marvin Gaye - Love starved heart / It's a desperate situation


This is another Holy Grail for me, ever since I heard it. I owned it on the Chris King giveaway for years, but to honest I wasn't happy about it, and always wanted one of these "proper ones". Well thanks to Andreas in Germany who put his copy on E bay. I believe there was only 100 done, and were given away at a concert or something. I'm sure someone will be able to let me know the full story of it's release. Cheers to Alan Barnes who says............ " The single was given away free at a press conference to launch The Marvin Gaye Box Set, Copies were put on the seats for the media but most were left there, as the yanks had no use for old fashioned vinyl" Valued at £300 - £400 (one went on John Manship's auction for £450 recently I'm told.


FROM : http://www.zen18551.zen.co.uk/Records.htm

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales

Mi foto
contact: silvinaberenguergomez@gmail.com