If you have a complaint about the ownership of a picture or text, please contact me (juanribera@telefonica.net) directly and I will be sure to remove it at request as soon as possible.

jueves, 29 de mayo de 2008

Famous Times: "Something To Believe" (Heavenly Records 7" 1997)


De la unpopular casette, lo que más me ha sorprendido es esto. No tenía ni idea de que dicho single/grupo existiera. (500 copias sólo). Una joya de canción.


Famous Times: Something To Believe – 7” on Heavenly 1997

With vocals by Alan Tyler of Rockingbirds, this is a gorgeous downbeat number. Recorded with Sean Reed in the Famous Times (hence the name) studios in Hackney, it is another gently sparkling part of the Heavenly firmament.


I was fortunate enough, however, to come across one 'limited edition' 7" on Heavenly, by Famous Times, who were Alan Tyler and Sean Reed from the disbanded Rockingbirds. 'Something To Believe' was a real treat for anyone into great tunes with a country edge, although it's said that their second Heavenly single, 'The Blue Man' EP was even better. Sadly I can't confirm this, although if anyone wants to send me a copy so I can make the judgement myself, please feel free.

HVN 62
Famous Times
"Something To Believe"
"Springboard"
7" 500 copies only
4/97
HVN 6310a

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales

Mi foto
contact: silvinaberenguergomez@gmail.com