If you have a complaint about the ownership of a picture or text, please contact me (juanribera@telefonica.net) directly and I will be sure to remove it at request as soon as possible.

viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009

Jackei Lee "The Town I Live"/"You Too (Can Have Heartache)"



Precioso single que he conocido gracias a "Dream Babes" VOL 1 y "Dream Babes" VOL 2

JACKIE LEE The town I live in / You too (can have heartaches) Columbia DB8052, November 1966. Bit of a classic. From the opening notes, you know this is going to be a corker, and it is. One of Jackie's best known non-hits. 'Cos the town I live in has 27 churches, la la la la la la la, and avenues lined with silver birches, la la la la la la la'. Other side is a gem too.

(texto de http://www.jackielee.freeserve.co.uk/ )

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales

Mi foto
contact: silvinaberenguergomez@gmail.com