If you have a complaint about the ownership of a picture or text, please contact me (juanribera@telefonica.net) directly and I will be sure to remove it at request as soon as possible.

jueves, 2 de octubre de 2008

El regreso RUIDOSO de The Legends



The Legends»Seconds away«CD/Single
November 5



I need noise now, so this new single sounds like someone drilling a whole in your head. In a pleasant way that is. It’s called "Seconds away" and is about the wonders of tryptizol. The B-side, "Over and over" is actually one of those sad love songs I had promised myself never to write again. But it was out of my hands; life forced me to write it. Sorry about that... Pallers has done a truly wonderful remix of it. It might actually beat the original, which is both a very good thing and slightly depressing at the same time.” Johan [aka The Legends]."Seconds away" is released on November 5. Pre-order here.


The Legends - Seconds Away

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales

Mi foto
contact: silvinaberenguergomez@gmail.com