If you have a complaint about the ownership of a picture or text, please contact me (juanribera@telefonica.net) directly and I will be sure to remove it at request as soon as possible.

lunes, 29 de diciembre de 2008

Bob Stanley’s siesta-themed playlist

Aquí http://www.chickfactor.com/2008/12/top-ten-lists.html Gail nos ha hecho un regalo estupendo. Sobre todo este top 10 de Bob Stanley sobre sus canciones favoritas para la siesta... Algunas ya las conocoía pero hay un par de revelaciones de las que me he quedado prendado: Priscilla Paris y Clydie King

Bob Stanley’s siesta-themed playlist

1. Love Letters - Ketty Lester2. Wondrous Place - Billy Fury 3. He Noticed Me - Priscilla Paris 4. Missin' My Baby - Clydie King5. All I Wanna Do (from Sunflower, not 20/20)- The Beach Boys6. Try - John Barry7. Chanson d'O - Francoise Hardy8. Sara - Fleetwood Mac9. Oh My Love - John Lennon10. Amore Come Dolore - Ennio Morricone

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales

Mi foto
contact: silvinaberenguergomez@gmail.com